Arlington, VAApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone with 2-5 years of sales experience who is looking for their next sales opportunity with a great SaaS company in the Washington, DC, area. We’ve got a solid product, great customers, strong finances, and we need YOU to help take our message to the world. ClearPoint is a mission driven organization and our software and team are the best in the industry. We make management reporting simple and efficient so that our customers can focus on making better decisions.
So, what would you do here?
As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as research within verticals to find prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the ClearPoint software and successfully sell the ClearPoint value proposition. We’ll provide you with a great place to work, great teammates, and a generous incentive-based compensation plan.
Target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to – municipalities, state agencies, banks, utilities, healthcare organizations, and mid to large sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our Arlington, VA office and could require travel of up to 25%.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and offering a partnership and solution
- Be a ‘first responder’ to requests for information and product demos from marketing campaigns
- Prospect new leads based on industries and verticals in our focus markets
- Provide web-based demos and lead calls with prospective clients
- Take our Sales Qualified Leads and turn them into customers
- Work with sales and marketing management to improve and manage our process of moving prospects down the sales funnel and closing new customers
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ClearPoint’s products and solutions
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-5 years of selling experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Understanding of inbound marketing and sales
- Proven ability to sell and close deals
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar sales software
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Aggressive, high-energy style to take advantage of opportunities and significantly impact the growth of our client base, yet a ‘team player’ who wants to leverage the whole firm and is prepared to work with colleagues to build more than his/her own portfolio
- Mix of business savvy and technology background to facilitate translation of clients’ challenges and processes into new revenue
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in the Washington DC or Northern Virginia area (or be ready to move here on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Arlington, VA worksite with possibility of Hybrid work.
- Fully Paid Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Any equipment that you need to do your job
- Team events and off-site retreats
- Open Vacation Policy
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected]. Tell us how your skills can help us grow our customer base – why do you want to help us find new customers? The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews, and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »