Arlington, VAApply Now »
This is a perfect entry-level position for a recent college graduate or someone with less than 2 years of work experience with great organizational skills looking for a job at a technology startup. We have proven technology, a growing customer base, and strong financial footing, and are looking to grow our team. At ClearPoint, helping customers is the best way to add value to our brand, and you would be our ambassador in this mission.
So, what would you do here?
We are a small company, which will allow you to participate meaningfully in the management and direction of the company, while also gaining great experience on large scale projects with a global impact. Small company. Huge responsibilities and opportunities. Expect to hit the ground running. We are getting slammed with new work, so you will need to learn on-the-job. Expect to contribute immediately because we need you to.
Our software focuses on organization wide performance management and management reporting. We help organizations track their measures and projects against their strategic goals. Organizations do this in a variety of ways including using Balanced Scorecards and dashboards. ClearPoint is extremely customizable, and customers reach out with questions about the software as well as about best practices in performance management.
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of assigned ClearPoint customers to deliver consistent value across the entire customer lifecycle
- Support the onboarding and implementation of new customers across a diverse set of industries
- Monitor, respond to, and master user support requests
- Diagnose and solve technical issues
- Create end-user documentation and recommend procedural changes and process improvements to better departmental and customer outcomes
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced trainings with end users at organizations onsite and remotely
- Test new features and functionality
- Become an expert in strategy and performance management
- Multi-task efficiently
- Communicate effectively
- Get things done! Lots of things!
What we offer:
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a startup tech company
- Help transform the performance management space
- A great job in the booming cloud-based software business
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- Fantastic colleagues and customers
- A competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your experience
Desired Skills and Experience
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in Washington, DC (or be ready to move there on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
Feel free to submit your cover letter and resume by emailing [email protected] To be considered, please include a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests and how they align with our company and this position specifically. The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
Apply Now »