Customer Success Consultant
Arlington, VAApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone with 2 to 5 years of customer success or account management experience directly working with customers to help them find success and grow. We are a technology startup with proven technology, a growing customer base, and strong financial footing. At ClearPoint, helping customers is the best way to add value to our brand, and you would be our ambassador in this mission.
So, what would you do here?
We are a small (but rapidly growing) company, which will allow you to participate meaningfully in the management and direction of the company, while also gaining great experience on large scale projects with a global impact. Small company. Huge responsibilities and opportunities. Expect to hit the ground running. We are getting slammed with new work, so you will need to learn on-the-job. Expect to contribute immediately because we need you to.
Our software focuses on organization wide performance management and management reporting. We help organizations track their measures and projects against their strategic goals. Organizations do this in a variety of ways including using Balanced Scorecards and dashboards. ClearPoint is extremely customizable, and customers reach out with questions about the software as well as about best practices in performance management.
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of assigned ClearPoint customers to deliver consistent value across the entire customer lifecycle
- Help customers set goals with their performance management and hit those goals with ClearPoint
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality by understanding ClearPoint features, and recognizing how they can be used to solve problems and create solutions for our customers
- Support the onboarding and implementation of new customers across a diverse set of industries
- Orchestrate customer success and account growth with existing customers
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced trainings with end users at organizations onsite and remotely
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to Product Management, Sales, and Marketing
- Monitor, respond to, and master the help desk and support requests
- Meaningfully contribute to designing and perfecting onboarding, training, and other customer management processes
- Learn new features and help customers implement them
- Multi-task efficiently
- Communicate effectively
- Get things done! Lots of things!
What we offer:
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a startup tech company
- Help transform the performance management space
- A great job in the booming cloud-based software business
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- Fantastic colleagues and customers
- A competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your experience
Desired Skills and Experience
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have 2 to 5 years of experience in an account management or consulting role with bonus points for B2B SaaS or software implementation experience directly supporting, managing, or growing customers. You will also need a BA or BS, live in Washington, DC (or be ready to move there on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
Feel free to submit your cover letter and resume by emailing [email protected] To be considered, please include a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests and how they align with our company and this position specifically. We read every application, and the more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.Apply Now »