Washington, DCApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone with 1-3 years of marketing experience who is looking to help a B2B SaaS company take their marketing to the next level in the Washington, DC, area. We’ve got a solid product, great customers, strong finances, and we need YOU to help take our message to the world.
As a Marketing Associate, you will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to bring in new leads and educate them about our product, eventually handing them off to the sales team as sales qualified leads. You’ll help us manage and execute on our marketing campaigns, analyze the leads we get, and use the data to optimize campaigns going forward. You don’t need to be an expert in design but be ready to contribute to the creation of marketing collaterals.
So, what would you do here?
In this role, you will need to:
- Get us high quality leads and educate them about our product and company
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns including email, video, paid and more
- Help design marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies and offers
- Optimize campaigns to increase the quality of leads
- Manage HubSpot, our inbound marketing platform
- Stay up to date on marketing best practices and work with the marketing team to develop and execute on our entire marketing strategy
- Manage our website content to ensure it’s up to date as the industry and our product evolves
- Create marketing content and strategy for our annual summit and other events we host and attend
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of inbound marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Understanding of inbound marketing and sales
- Strong writing skills and a high attention to detail
- Prior experience in content creation
- Knowledge and proficiency in the HubSpot platform preferred
- Desire and skills to dig into the data to optimize and improve campaigns
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in Washington, D.C. (or be ready to move here on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected] Prove how you can work collaboratively with customer management and product development within ClearPoint to execute marketing strategy. Tell us your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance ClearPoint’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future. The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »