Washington, DCApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone with three to five years of marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company who is looking for a new challenge: helping us take our marketing to the next level. We’ve got a solid product, great customers, strong finances, and we need YOU to help take our message to the world. We’re currently executing on a marketing strategy that’s brought us a lot of success and we’re looking for someone to bring in some fresh ideas for attracting, converting and nurturing our leads.
So, what would you do here?
As a Marketing Manager, you will be a key player on our small marketing team. The team’s responsibility is to attract new leads and educate them about our product, eventually handing them off to the sales team as sales qualified leads. You’ll help us advance our strategy by creating, managing and executing on our lead nurturing campaigns, analyzing the leads we get, and using the data to optimize campaigns going forward. You don’t need to be an expert in design but be ready to contribute to the creation of marketing collaterals as we improve our lead conversion. We’re looking for a big thinker who is ready and willing to get their hands dirty in marketing activities at the same time.
In this role, you will need to:
- Help define and execute on our strategy for lead generation involving SEO, content marketing, email campaigns, video marketing, lead conversion and paid advertising
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns including email, video, paid and more
- Help design marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies and offers
- Optimize marketing campaigns to increase the quality of leads
- Manage HubSpot, our inbound marketing platform. If you don’t know it, plan to learn it, in depth.
- Stay up to date on marketing best practices and work with the marketing team to develop and execute on our entire marketing strategy
- Manage our website content to ensure it’s up to date as the industry and our product evolves
- Partner to create and manage our content calendar for marketing, customer and event campaigns
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to market new releases and ClearPoint features
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of inbound marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in A/B testing, web analytics, inbound and outbound marketing best practices and SEO
- Strong writing skills and a high attention to detail
- Proven experience testing, analyzing and optimizing marketing campaigns
- A sharp focus on your goals and their contribution to our organization’s overall strategy
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Ability to play well on a small, driven team
- Knowledge and proficiency in the HubSpot platform preferred
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in Washington, DC or Northern Virginia area (or be ready to move here on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here and how your marketing skills can contribute to improving our current marketing strategy. Come ready to be challenged.
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected] Prove how you can work collaboratively with customer management and product development within ClearPoint to execute marketing strategy. Tell us your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance ClearPoint’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future. The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »