Sales Development Representative
Arlington, VAApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone who wants to be a key player in the growth of an industry-leading SaaS company in the Washington, DC, area. We’ve got a standout software product, great customers, strong finances, and we need YOU to help us find our next wave of customers.
ClearPoint is a mission driven organization, and our software and team are the best in the business. We strive to partner with our customers to make them successful, and we’re looking to grow our team to help us with this mission. Our software tool makes strategic planning and management reporting simple and efficient so that our customers can focus on making better decisions.
ClearPoint is not where you figure out whether a career in Sales is for you. As one of the first SDRs on the team, you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running on your first day. You will be an integral part of building our inbound and outbound sales process as well as establishing our culture on the sales side of the organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Find new prospects, perform discovery calls, qualify inbound leads and set up demos for our Account Executives within your first month.
- Develop and test outbound prospecting campaigns to find leads and book qualified meetings.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to build cross-functional sales processes.
- Become an expert in performance management in order to support potential new customers.
- Be open to coaching and training from our existing team of SDRs, AEs and Consultants.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ClearPoint and how we’re helping organizations achieve their goal.
What we’re looking for:
- 6 mos – 3yrs years of SaaS Sales experience
- Track record of cold-calling and outbound prospecting – not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM Management (HubSpot experience a plus) and strong attention to documentation
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Arlington, VA worksite with possibility of hybrid work
- Fully Paid Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Any equipment that you need to do your job
- Team events and off-site retreats
- Open Vacation Policy
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected]. Tell us how your skills can help us grow our customer base – why do you want to help us find new customers? The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews, and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »