Sales Development Representative
Washington, DCApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone who wants to be a key player in the growth of an industry-leading SaaS company in the Washington, DC, area. We’ve got a standout software product, great customers, and strong finances, and we need YOU to help us find our next wave of customers.
ClearPoint is a mission driven organization, and our software and team are the best in the business. We strive to partner with our customers to make them successful, and we’re looking to grow our team to help us with this mission. Our software tool makes strategic planning and management reporting simple and efficient so that our customers can focus on making better decisions.
So, what would you do here?
As a Sales Development Representative at ClearPoint, you’ll be the first point of contact for prospects.
You’ll become an expert in performance management so that you can ask the right questions and find out if ClearPoint is the right fit for each potential new customer. We’ll provide you with a great place to work, passionate teammates, and generous compensation and benefits.
Target customers will largely consist of — but will not be limited to – local governments (like cities and counties), state agencies, banks, utilities, healthcare organizations, and mid to large sized businesses. We’re excited to add to our existing client base which includes the City of Miami, City of Fort Worth, Boys and Girls Clubs, Origin Bank and lots more!
In this role, you will need to:
- Be a ‘first responder’ to requests for information and product demos – calling and emailing with prospects
- Become an expert in performance management in order to support potential new customers
- Find new prospects, perform discovery calls, qualify leads and set up demos for our Account Executives
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ClearPoint and how we’re helping organizations achieve their goal
Skills and Requirements:
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, attention to detail and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills (you’ll be on the phone and emailing with our prospects a lot!)
- Team player with the ability to execute on projects that help improve our processes and collateral
- Openness to feedback from team members
- Genuine curiosity and desire to help solve our customers’ problems and grow the ClearPoint community
- Ability to engage with prospects (or people you’ve never met before)
- At least one year of SaaS Sales experience, extra credit if you have experience with cold/outbound prospecting or performance management
- Understanding of inbound marketing and sales
To qualify for this position, you will need to have a BA or BS and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected] Tell us how your skills can help us grow our customer base – why do you want to help us find new customers? The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews, and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »