Sales Development Representative
Washington, DCApply Now »
This is a perfect position for someone who wants to get into sales with a great SaaS company in the Washington, DC, area. We’ve got a solid product, great customers, strong finances, and we need YOU to help us find our next wave of customers. ClearPoint is a mission driven organization and our software and team are the best in the industry. We make management reporting simple and efficient so that our customers can focus on making better decisions.
As a Sales Development Representative at ClearPoint, you will benefit from a rich inbound lead flow to from which you can find prospective customers. You will call prospects to qualify them and begin to learn the pain points that they are experiencing in order to sell the ClearPoint value proposition. We’ll provide you with a great place to work, great teammates, and a generous incentive-based compensation plan.
Target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to – municipalities, state agencies, banks, utilities, healthcare organizations, and mid to large sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our Arlington, VA office.
So, what would you do here?
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face
- Be a ‘first responder’ to requests for information and product demos from marketing campaigns
- Determine the budget, authority, needs, and timeline of prospective clients
- Prospect new leads based on industries and verticals in our focus markets
- Provide web-based demos and lead calls with prospective clients
- Qualify leads from inbound sources and source leads from other networks
- Qualify leads at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ClearPoint’s products and solutions
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous sales or brand ambassador experience
- Understanding of inbound marketing and sales
- Proven ability to engage with prospects
- Sales mindset, ideally, experience in an inside sales environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Team player
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in the Washington DC or Northern Virginia area (or be ready to move here on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected] Prove how you can work collaboratively with customer management and product development within ClearPoint to execute sales strategy. Tell us your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance ClearPoint’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future. The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
It is easy to send over a resume, so take the time to write a cover letter and show us you are really interested.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »