Washington, DCApply Now »
ClearPoint is a fast-growing SaaS company that is changing the way organizations manage strategy. We’ve built a great product, developed strong inbound lead flow, and now we’re looking for someone to take our sales team to the next level. This is a perfect position for someone with 3-5 years of experience managing a sales team, who is now looking for an opportunity to take a leadership role to build a sales organization.
As a Sales Manager, you have the unique opportunity to craft a sales organization that is both responsive and responsible. At ClearPoint, we don’t believe in pushy or intrusive sales tactics – and neither should you. We believe the sales team plays a key role in developing long-term relationships with customers who love ClearPoint.
That being said, we’re looking for you to challenge our assumptions and push us. As the leader of the sales team, you will work closely with the founders and the marketing team to help us figure out what we need to do differently. You will be responsible for creating a strategy for building our sales team. And then you will execute on it.
So, what would you do here?
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and offering a partnership and solution
- Get to know our clients (and why they love us), our software (and its awesome features), and our prospects (we have a lot!)
- Provide web-based demos and lead calls with prospective clients
- Reimagine our sales process, using your experience and the knowledge gained about our customers and product
- Work with the leadership and marketing teams to improve and manage our process of moving prospects down the sales funnel
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ClearPoint’s products and solutions
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience managing sales at a B2B SaaS company
- Enterprise level experience, and interactions with C-level stakeholders
- Quantitative track record of growing enterprise level accounts
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to define client strategy and execute against the plan
- Track record of upselling and cross-selling an array of relevant solutions based on client need
- Proactive customer support resolution expertise
- Track record of successful cross-functional engagement/collaboration
- Experience with early-stage companies desirable
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a BA or BS, live in Washington, D.C. (or be ready to move here on your own dime), and be able to go through an extensive interview process where we’ll ask hard questions about why you want to work here. Come ready to be challenged.
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to [email protected] In your cover letter, answer these three questions:
- Describe a big “win” for you and your company. Why was it a win?
- What traits do you possess that make you a good fit to lead a small sales team?
- Why do you want to work for ClearPoint?
In your letter, tell us your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance ClearPoint’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future. The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application. As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of Skype interviews and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great (and we know you are), expect this process to move quickly.Apply Now »