ClearPoint is ADA Compliant
Administer your account
ClearPoint accessibility now meets WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and AODA standards through a new optional plug-in. Clients in all plans can opt-in for this feature if they reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Once enabled, there will be a new icon in the upper right hand corner of ClearPoint. Clicking this icon will open a new window with the accessiBe plugin options.
2) Click here to enable the Virtual Keyboard.
3) From here, you can turn on basic accessibility mode options.
4) If you would like to adjust the font size you can do so by using the ‘plus’ and ‘minus’ icons.
5) Selecting the emphasize links option will create an orange boarder around clickable items in ClearPoint.
6) You also have the option to adjust color & display to fit your needs.
7) The plugin interface can be hidden if you click here.
8) Clicking here will allow you to cancel the accessibility settings you set up and return to the default.
9) If you would like to view the release statement, you can do so here.