Editing vs. Updating
Editing and updating are two important concepts that will help you understand how ClearPoint works. By taking a few minutes and reviewing these concepts, you will find it much easier to navigate and use ClearPoint.
In ClearPoint, there is a distinct difference between Editing and Updating. Edits are consistent through time and include things like adding new elements and setting the owner. Updates change over time and include changing the status of the element and adding recommendations, analysis and data for a particular period.
1) On an element’s detail page, update fields are marked by the period in the upper right hand corner of the field.
2) Edit fields are blank in the upper right hand corner. You can make changes to both types of fields by double clicking in the field.
3) You can also make edits and updates from the Edit menu.
4) You can make changes to update fields from the “Update Fields” tab.
5) Changes to the edit fields can be made in the “Edit Fields” tab.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?