Hiding and un-hiding elements from the top navigation menu
By default, ClearPoint comes with seven top navigation element options: Scorecards, Maps, Objectives, Measures, Initiatives, Action Items, and Risks. We get that your organization’s strategic plan might not incorporate all of these elements, so we made it possible to hide the unnecessary menus. We will show you how to remove ‘Risks’ in this example.
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings’.
2) Select ‘Menu and Element Names’. A new window will open.
3) Expand the element you would like to hide by hitting the Edit icon.
4)Click the checkbox next to ‘Hidden’ to hide this element. This will hide it across the entire account.
5) Click ‘Save’
Hiding an element from the top navigation in individual scorecards
5) Click on ‘Add Customization’ from the same edit window.
6) Name the element and click the checkbox next to ‘Hidden’.
7) Click ‘Close’.
8) Click ‘Save Order’ once more to apply this newly created Customization.