Managing the Library Measures page
Benchmark with your peers
Member organizations can manage measures that were added by other organizations from the Library Measures page. Learn about everything that is possible here!
1) First, click on Measure Library to be taken to a list of shared measures.
2) You can search for keywords or a measure’s name using this field.
3) The first dropdown allows you to view measures based on Custom Group. All of the groups that you are a part of will appear as an option here.
4) The second dropdown allows you to filter the shared measures by peer. All member organizations of the selected Custom Group will be included as an option in the dropdown menu.
5) The dropdown at the bottom of the page allows you to sort the shared measures based on created date, updated date, name, or contributor.
6) Preview and add a measure to your account using the Preview Screen icon. See this help article on Adding Peer Data from the Measure Library.
7) Click the check box next to ‘Only Measures in Use’ to manage the measures you are taking from the Measure Library and using in your own account. See this help article on Managing ‘Measures in Use’ in the Measure Library.