May 2021 Product Updates
Spring has sprung and ClearPoint’s recent round of improvements are sure to save you even more time this summer. Check out the release notes below for all the details.
Aggregate Series and Aggregate Status calculations
Aggregate Series and Aggregate Status calculations are great for summing information across your account by different attributes like element name, child elements, or specific elements. The enhancements to aggregations now make it easier than ever to evaluate information across your account. These updates include:
- Aggregate by Tags – now you can create aggregations using Tags. For example, if you have strategic and operational projects, use tags to group the elements and aggregate performance!
- New interface with dropdown menus for easy calculation creation
- Aggregate Statuses now preview the number of elements included based on your filters
System Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Parent milestones – better orientation and navigation for sub-milestones by displaying parent milestone pods on sub-milestone detail pages
- Recurring schedules – reoccurring schedules now show all future run times, not just the next one. If no end date is specified, schedules will appear for the next year on the calendar view
- Reminder and workflow emails – customized element names will be reflected in reminder and workflow email body text
- Detail page revision history – series, chart, and milestone changes will now appear on element detail page revision histories
- Menu and label customizations – Language specific customizations were removed due to lack of usage
- Filtering summary reports – filtering warning appears with invalid filter options
- Reminder emails – bug fixed for including milestones in reminders
- HTML Published Reports – Attachments can be downloaded from HTML Reports