Measure Library Care Package
Getting Started with the Measure Library
The ClearPoint Measure Library allows member organizations to view and automatically pull peer data into your account for calculations, charts, and benchmarking! It is also a great place for connecting with other ClearPoint users and can be organized into custom groups by request. Eager to get started? Check out the resources below for everything you need to know about using the Measure Library.
Your Measure Library To-Do List
Our Peer-to-Peer Sharing article does a great job of explaining in detail the five action items to get you started. In short, you’ll want to…
- Start with requesting access to the Measure Library from email@example.com, forming Custom Groups with like peers if desired, and mapping your Reporting Periods
- Browse the Library for relevant measures and organizations’ contact information for networking
- Preview and add peer data to new or existing measures in your ClearPoint account
- Contribute measures from your own account that you would like to share with peers
- Manage peer data that you have active in your account
What is the Local Government library?
The Local Government Library is the largest library within the ClearPoint Measure Library, comprised of over 25 organizations in the local government space, including cities, counties, and state agencies who have contributed over 900 measures thus far. This is currently the default library in which all local government organizations contribute measures to.
How do I form a Custom Group library?
Forming a Custom Group is simple! If you already know of other ClearPoint users that are of similar size, industry, or location, you can reach out to them to see if they would like to form a Custom Group. Once a group has been formed, you can reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can create a Custom Group with just the select organizations indicated. This will allow you to share more pointed data with organizations that are tracking similar measures.
How can I connect with other ClearPoint clients in the Measure Library
There are numerous ways to connect with other ClearPoint clients in the measure library. To start, you can share your own measures and check out what others are tracking. When you discover data you are interested in or an organization that seems similar to yours, you can use the library to find the right point of contact for networking. You can even pull in their data to your account for live benchmarking. Through continued sharing and conversations with other members of the ClearPoint Community, you’ll inevitably learn best practices for high performance!
Check out our webinar on ClearPoint 12.5, featuring Peer-to-Peer Sharing in the Measure Library!
Related Blog Articles
- On the Hunt for Best Practices? Look to Your Peers!
- How Benchmarking is Driving Performance: A Recap
- High Performing Governments, Transparency, and Benchmarking
Still have questions?
That’s what we’re here for! Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com.