Recalculating a measure or scorecard
Recalculating a measure ensures that all series calculations and evaluations are up to date. Using the recalculation function can be helpful when making changes to complex series calculations and aggregations. There are two different ways that measures can be recalculated. First, each measure can individually recalculated on its detail page. Second, administrators can recalculate entire scorecards in Admin Options.
Recalculating a single measure
1) From a measure detail page, click on the Edit Menu in the upper right hand corner.
2) Select ‘Recalculate Measure’. A new window will appear.
3) In the confirmation window, click ‘Recalculate’.
4) The measure will recalculate in the background, and the ‘Recalculation Complete’ window will open when the process is complete. In this window, select the ‘Reload’ button to refresh the data.
Recalculating a scorecard
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings’.
2) Select ‘Recalculate’. A new window will open.
3) Select the scorecards that you would like to recalculate.
4) Click ‘Recalculate’.
5) The scorecard(s) selected will recalculate in the background, and you will be notified when the process is complete.