ClearPoint keeps a log of all deletions made to your account in the last 30 days, which can be found in the ‘Recycle Bin’. These deletions can be undeleted with the ‘Undelete’ button. This article walks you through how to find the Recycle Bin and use the undelete feature.
Accessing Recycle Bin
1) If you are an administrator, you can access the ‘Recycle Bin’ for the entire account in the control panel. Other users that can delete elements (such as Scorecard Admin and Editor) can access the ‘Recycle Bin’ for their personal deletions in the control panel.
2) Click on the Trashcan icon in the top right corner to empty the ‘Recycle Bin’. This will prompt you to type ‘YES I CONFIRM’ so you cannot accidentally empty the ‘Recycle Bin’.
Filtering Recycle Bin
3) Click on the down arrow next to ‘Search Recycle Bin…’ to expand the filtering options.
4) Filter by scorecard, user, or element using these drop down boxes.
5) From the ‘Recycle Bin’ tab, you will see the element name listed and scorecard it belongs to beneath it.
6) The entry states how long ago the item was deleted.
7) To undelete an item, click the ‘Undelete’ button. Once you click it, you will see the item no longer exists in the ‘Recycle Bin’ but has returned to its previous spot in your account.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?