Resetting my password
Changing your password in ClearPoint is easy to do, whether you are re-setting it via the login page, or in the ‘My Profile’ section. This article includes instructions on both methods.
Re-setting password on the login page
1) On the login page, there is a ‘Reset Password’ feature in case a password is lost or forgotten. Click on ‘Reset Password’.
2) Enter your email address.
3) Click ‘Send Link.’ An email will be sent to the email address that was entered giving further instruction on establishing a new password.
4) Follow the link that was included in the ‘ClearPoint Strategy Password Reset’ email. If the link does not appear to work when clicked on, copy and paste it into your browser instead.
5) The new page will prompt you to enter a new password, and then confirm it.
6) Click ‘Reset Password’, and that will be your new password moving forward.
Re-setting password in the ‘My Profile’ section
1) From anywhere in ClearPoint, click on the Profile icon in the upper right corner. It will have your initials or your photo if you have one set.
2) Choose ‘Edit Profile’ from the dropdown menu. A new window will appear.
3) Click on the ‘Security’ tab.
4) Type in your new password.
5) Confirm your new password.
6) Click ‘Save’, and that will be your new password moving forward.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?