Setting a default chart type
Reports look really nice when they are consistent. To this end, Administrators have the ability to set a default chart type for new measures that are added to the account.
1) Open the ‘System Settings’ menu and select ‘Admin Options’.
2) Click ‘Chart Options’. A new window will appear.
3) Click on the ‘Charts’ tab.
4) Select a chart from the dropdown menu to set as the ‘Default Chart Type’. This will be the default chart for whenever anyone adds a new measure.
5) Bulk edit the location of all legends in charts across your account by using the ‘Update Chart Legends’ dropdown.
6) Click ‘Save’.