Setting default page layouts
Setting default page layouts sets a standard layout for the detail pages of newly created elements. You can set a default layout for objectives, measures, initiatives, milestones, action items, and risks. The layout will be based off of a pre-existing page in ClearPoint. If no default page layout is set, the layout will match the most recently updated or edited element of that type.
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings’.
2) Click on ‘Report Options’. A new window will appear.
3) Click on the tab ‘Default Layouts’.
4) Check the default element layout you would like to set up.
5) Select the scorecard you are trying to set a default layout for.
6) Select which specific page you would like to set the default layout for.
7) Click ‘Save’.