ClearPoint keeps a log of all changes made to your account, called ‘Revision History’. Some changes can also be undone with the ‘Undo Change’ button. This article walks you through how to find revision history and make changes.
Accessing Revision History
1) If you are an administrator, you can access the ‘Revision History’ for the entire account under ‘Systems Settings’.
2) Other users can click on the Clock icon at the bottom of the screen to open their personal ‘Revision History’.
3) Click on the Excel Export icon in the top right corner to export the last 10,000 logs in the ‘Revision History’.
Filtering Revision History
4) Click on the down arrow next to ‘Search Revision History…’ to expand the filtering options.
5) Filter by scorecard, element, user, period, or activity using these drop down boxes.
Note: The filters set in ClearPoint will hold in the Excel export.
There are several changes in ClearPoint that can be undone.
6) From any ‘Revision History’ menu, click on an entry (row) to see further details.
7) Listed in the window are any fields that were changed, along with the ‘Before Save’ and ‘After Save’ values.
8) If the change can be undone, there will be an ‘Undo Change’ button. To revert back to the ‘Before Save’ value, click this button.
9) Click ‘Apply’. The ‘Before Save’ value will be saved.
This table shows everything that is captured in ‘Revision History’:
|Logged in ‘Revision History’|
|x||Logged in ‘Revision History’ AND can be undone|
|Not logged in ‘Revision History’|
|Scorecard Summary Report|
|Objective Summary Report||x|
|Measure Summary Report||x|
|Initiative Summary Report||x|
|Action Item Summary Report||x|
|Risk Summary Report||x|
|Data Loader Package|
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?