Accessing the Measure Library
Benchmark with your peers
In order to see the Measure Library, ClearPoint users must first request access. If you would like to explore this option, please contact us at email@example.com. Those who do have access to a library can find it in the Control Panel!
1) The Measure Library is its own tab within the Control Panel. Click on ‘Measure Library’ and the library will open in the main pane!
2) Once you have access to the Measure Library, you also have the ability to create and join Custom Groups. Library measures can then be filtered by which group(s) they have been shared with.
Custom Groups can be formed by two or more organizations using ClearPoint – all you need to do is reach out to our Support Team and ask that the group be created. This will allow you to share measure data with a more select group of peers, rather than everyone who is a member of the library.
The final step of set up is mapping your reporting periods to the Master Periods of the Measure Library. Doing so allows you share and use data from peers that may not use the same reporting periods as you. This is a required step for using Shared Series.
1) Click into System Settings.
2) Click on Reporting Periods.
3) Click the blue library icon to the left of the Plus icon. A new window will appear.
4) Using the dropdowns next to each reporting period in your own account, select the Master Periods that they should logically be mapped to. Please let us know if you have questions about period mapping best practices!
5) When you are finished mapping your reporting periods, click Save.