Breadcrumb and navigation arrows
The ClearPoint breadcrumb provides navigational information all in one place. It’s located on the bottom of the screen, right next to the navigation arrows that allow you to easily move through your elements.
1) When you’re logged into ClearPoint, a breadcrumb will always show on the bottom of the screen. This allows you to see exactly where you are in the tool at all times.
2) The first section of the breadcrumb tells you what scorecard you are in.
3) The second section of the breadcrumb tells you the type of element that you are viewing. For example, if you are on a measure detail page, or a measure report, it will say ‘Measure’.
4) The third section of the breadcrumb tells you the name of the page that you are on.
5) If you are on a detail page, navigation arrows will appear. Use these to navigate your detail pages.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?