Creating Data Loader 1.0 Package Schedules
It is possible to create scheduled run times for your Data Loader packages. As long as your computer is turned on, the Data Loader will take care of the rest and will load your data for you! Learn how to set these up below.
1) Select the desired package from the Data Packages Menu. The selected package will be highlighted in yellow.
2) Click ‘Next’ and walk through the following package setup steps. Confirm that the package is mapped as you wish. The last screen is where you can set up schedules.
3) On the Package Schedules screen, check the box under Enabled and click in the empty box below Schedule Name to name your new schedule.
4) Click the calendar icon to define the upload schedule.
5) Select the date and time for the first scheduled upload.
6) Schedules can be setup on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
7) For each frequency there are numerous options to help create the desired schedule.
8) Once finished click OK to save your schedule’s preferences and close the window.
9) In order to enable the schedule, check the box to the left of the name. Leave this unchecked if you do not want the schedule to take effect quite yet.
10) If you would like to add another schedule, click where it says ‘click here to add a new row’.
11) When finished click Finish. Your schedules will not save until you click Finish!
Scheduling the Package
To manage scheduling from within ClearPoint, please check out our Managing Schedules article.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?