Getting Started – Adding Measures
Measures are vital to your organization’s success — without them, it’s difficult to know how your organization is performing. In this video, you will learn how to add measures in ClearPoint. This includes naming your measures, linking them to an objective, and changing their reporting frequency.
1) Click on Measures in the top bar, and then ‘Manage Measures.’
2) Click the plus icon to add a new Measure.
3) Configure the Measure in the ‘Add Measure’ tab to your specifications.
4) You can click on the ‘Charts’ tab to add and edit charts for your Measure.
5) Add links to other elements in ClearPoint through the ‘Links’ tab.
6) Click ‘Save’ when finished.
We are sorry this article was not helpful for you.
Please help us improve this article
How can we improve this article?