Renaming a default field
In ClearPoint, there are default fields associated with each element. This includes things ‘description,’ ‘analysis,’ ‘parent,’ etc. These can be renamed if your organization calls them something else.
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings’.
2) Select ‘Default Fields’. A new window will open.
3) Click the tab for the element that corresponds to the field you would like to edit.
4) Type in a new name for this field.
5) Choose the owner for the this field.
6) Enter your preferences for the update fields.
7) Click ‘Save’.