Renaming elements and menu items
It is easy to customize element names and menu labels in ClearPoint to match the terminology used in your organization.
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings.’
2) Click on ‘Menu and Element Names.’ A new window will appear.
3) Click the edit icon next to the item you wish to modify.
4) The ‘Name’ and ‘Plural’ fields determine how the element will appear across ClearPoint – in detail page fields, edit windows, and summary report columns.
5) The ‘Menu Label’ determines how the element will appear in the Top Navigation.
6) Hide the element from the Top Navigation by selecting ‘Hidden.’
7) Click ‘Save.’