Creating and accessing snapshots
A snapshot is a view-only copy of your account from that point in time. Users who have access can log in, just like they might for their normal account. A snapshot lets you view old reports, historical data, element ownership, and export reports and detail pages. A snapshot does not let you make changes to your account or download old exports.
1) Click on ‘Admin Options’ from under ‘System Settings’.
2) Click on ‘Snapshots’.
3) Click on Add icon, and give your snapshot a name.
4) Click ‘Save’. You will receive an email when your snapshot is complete, at which point you can determine which users can access the snapshot.
5) Click on ‘Snapshots’ again once the snapshot is complete, and click the edit icon next to the snapshot to add users.
6) Type or select the appropriate users from the ‘Users’ dropdown menu. Note that you should only allow access to Admins, as Users who log into the Snapshot will be able to see all Scorecards in the account.
7) Click ‘Save’.
8) When you log in, you will be prompted to select whether to view your live account or the snapshot. Note that by default, you can create up to three snapshots. Snapshots that are located your account’s recycle bin will still count towards this total.