Visualize your strategy.
Focus only on the data that drives results.
- Link and align your KPIs and projects to your goals.
- Spot trends and learn the key influences of your outcomes.
- Understand how all departments contribute to your goals.
Organize your data.
Save time with easy access to all the data you need, all in one place.
- Automatically pull and integrate data from multiple sources into your strategic planning software.
- Bring data and analysis side by side and add insights to tell a story with your data and drive improvements.
- Work from one version of the truth—no more duplicate files, typos, or double data entry.
- Keep data synced and current to help you make confident decisions.
Our organization was searching for a strategic planning software that would give us the ability to customize to meet our needs, including reports, charts and graphs. ClearPoint Strategy has been that solution.
Automate your strategy reporting process.
Keep conversations centered on your strategy.
- Customize reports for different audiences with minimal effort.
- Create alerts that notify you about what’s working and what’s not.
- Show insights and analysis to encourage data-driven decision-making.
- Generate and distribute reports in minutes, not hours or days.
- Supercharge the abilities of Excel and PowerPoint with compatible reporting tools.
- Collect updates, make edits, and receive answers to your questions from within Microsoft Teams via our new Teams integration and interactive natural language ClearBot.
What Makes ClearPoint the Best Strategic Planning Software Solution?
- ClearPoint is your one stop shop for reporting on all levels of your strategy, from your organizational plans to department plans, and even work plans.
- ClearPoint makes it easy for your entire team to stay on track and reach goals with automation and accountability.
- ClearPoint is customized to fit your plan and your process, making it easy to roll-out across your organization.
- ClearPoint is built and supported by award-winning strategy execution experts (who know a thing or two about strategic planning software).